bambi9

Floorplan ideas please!

Bambi T
2 years ago
last modified: 2 years ago

I was wondering if anyone can shed some light on this downstairs layout please - we’d like to knock through to the “workshop” (double garage) to create more living space. It is currently an empty garage... just masses of empty space and leading out to the garden. Currently there are a few steps going down to it in that small gap just next to the downstairs WC, it's on a different level about a metre lower ground level.

Also thinking to knock another wall near the lounge to create more of an open plan space. Any ideas welcome! M ideas attached. We need to make a bedroom for us downstairs somehow, currently thinking to use the family room, also ideally a bathroom downstairs ideally too. We will have 2 small kids upstairs! Attaching the upstairs bedrooms layout too just for reference. Thanks sooo much for any comments :)

https://www.rightmove.co.uk/properties/90141781#/

Comments (9)

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.