webuser_610156296

Help with this odd door setup please

L K
2 years ago

This a bungalow layout and I have attached one half part of the plan. In the current setup the main entrance door and the family bathroom door or positioned in such a way . When we open / access the family bath while having the main entrance open( orange) whomever standing by the door will have full view to the family bathroom, which I find quite weird although such scenarios are very rare . Arrow in red indicates the entrance. Please can of you wise lots help with ideas how can we overcome this weird setup by repositioning the door. Due the small size of the room I couldnt think of any options other than moving the bathroom door to further left but that will impact the bath setup. The two door adjacent to familybathroom is just a cupboard....please help with your thoughts and ideas . Thanks

Comments (29)

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.