jo_suchy

First house renovations!

Jo S
2 years ago

Good morning all!

My fiancé and I have just bought our first home together and would like some advice on floor plans and renovations. It’s a lovely Victorian terraced house but has been unloved for a long time so needs a lot of work. Our big question relates to the downstairs and how we reconfigure the floor plan to get the best from the property. The small kitchen extension on the plans has to be knocked down/ rebuilt but to make up for this space we are considering a side return extension. We have also thought about a variety of ways of knowing through the downstairs walls to create a more open plan area, with sliding doors to segment as needed. There looks to be space to put a cloakroom under the stairs so all the space is up for grabs!

All thoughts and ideas welcome 😀
Jo

Comment (1)

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.