cara_parish

Open plan paint colour support

C P
2 years ago

Hello! We’ve just knocked our dining room-living room and kitchen wall down to make it an open plan L shape. And now we can’t decide on the paint colour for walls. The front is south facing and the back is north. So it’s a mix on light available in our London 1930s home. We’re looking for a modern boho skandi vibe. So it’s modern but cosy. We’ve put F&B Wimborne White on the bedroom walls and thought that was our winner for downstairs too but it’s too yellow for us. Is Strong White from F&B going to be too cold for our downstairs living area? Especially as we have warm natural oak wooden flooring. Would LOVE some advice for our paint choices. I’m going round in circles right now :) I’ve attached a photo of the walls and wood that I think I have in mind.

Comments (7)

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.