patrina_cossey

My Tiny DIY Greenhouse

Patrina
2 years ago

I couldn't find a standard greenhouse to fit the tiny space next to our summer house plus, the delivery times were 4-6 months. So, I made my own from old doors. It took a total of six doors (all solid wood) plus timber for the framing. Not perfect but my seedlings are now happily growing in their new home and my window sills are finally clear.

Comments (12)

• Carolina
    2 years ago

Oh you clever thing! It's super cute!

• Anthony (Beano)
    2 years ago

That’s class, even colour matched to the garden building 👌

• Sonia
    2 years ago

Adorable! I’m in awe of your talent! 😊

• Patrina
    Original Author
    2 years ago

Thanks @Anthony and @Carolin very happy with how it turned out and also that most of the materials have been recycled.

• Patrina
    Original Author
    2 years ago

Thanks @Sonia Pinterest has alot to answer for 😆

• Sonia
    2 years ago

Love a bit of Pinterest!

• Ribena Drinker
    2 years ago

That's so brilliant! You're so clever! And very, very handy.

• Patrina
    Original Author
    2 years ago

@Ribena thank you. I love a new project 😁

• rachelmidlands
    2 years ago

Love it Patrina! 💕 I want one. 😄

• Frank McGuire
    2 years ago

@Patrina Thanks for sharing! It's a good idea, especially if you're looking at existing prices(example of). So only 4 doors left to do

What exactly do you grove there?

All the best

• Vicky Pow
    2 years ago

It’s lovely Patrina and your flowers are joyful on a November night!! Thanks for sharing and popping back

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.