annabellaamy

Wood or stone effect tiles in my new bathroom ? - please help !

annabellaamy
3 years ago

Hello....my turn to ask this time !

We're halfway through our bathroom renovation and have come to buying tiles and I still can't decide on which floor style to go with ! My wall tiles will be large format plain matt white but I can't have a white floor (practicality reasons ! I have kids !!)

So my options are stone effect or wood effect ? I like to stick with neutral, easy to change look so don't want patterned tiles which are really in fashion at the moment.

So I have White wall hung gloss vanity, chrome accessories, minimal white tiling around bath and behind toilet/basin. Walls painted very dark navy with chamfered style glass border mirror. White venetian wooden blind and vintage chrome towel rail.

I like the warm effect of wood but don't want it to look nautical. Any ideas anyone ?

Here's a few pics from my idea book.

West Sussex Modern Beach House · More Info

Extension, Loft Conversion and refurbishment · More Info

Bloomfield New Construction · More Info

Comments (10)

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.