maria_mcguigan

Opinions on bath placement please

Maria McGuigan
3 years ago
last modified: 3 years ago

We are in the process of having our ensuite redone and have bought a gorgeous copper bath. It is quite a large room and I’m undecided as to where to put the bath. I had decided but then made the mistake of asking my daughter’s opinion and now she’s made me second guess myself.

I’ve been playing around with different positions - any thoughts would be welcome. The toilet will be to the right of the doorway (from where I’ve taken the photos) with the washstand on the right of the window and the shower on the left of the fireplace. The built in unit and fireplace are to remain.

One benefit of having it on an angle is that the view from the window is of trees- if we put it parallel to the fireplace then we’d be able to see our neighbour’s house.

Comments (12)

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.