webuser_18681176

Skinny/Micro/Slim Shaker Door

Cece
3 years ago

Hi Houzzers,
I need your help please before I lose the will!
I have spent days looking for this style of door for my kitchen, finally given up on finding it here in the UK as an “off the peg“ option.

Has anyone seen this style anywhere, in the UK. Or something still distinctly narrow. I have only found one possible which is bespoke.

Thank you

Comments (6)

• cavgirl
    3 years ago

IKEA used to do a door style virtually identical to this—Ekstad (spelling uncertain!). It was oak veneer if I remember correctly so could be painted. Perhaps that’s what this is?

• Cece
    Original Author
    3 years ago

@cavgirl Thank you, just had a look and you are correct, looks very similar in profile. If only they still did it I’d have an affordable option there! Looks like the US have a few companies that make what I’m looking for - typical me falling for something I can’t have ha

• Jonathan
    3 years ago

You could look at Mereway Town and Country Ely range or Leicht Verve range

• Carolina
    3 years ago
    last modified: 3 years ago

Check out this supplier, they do slimline shaker doors for Metod kitchens (ikea), had a quick glance, not sure if they do cabinets too https://shop.shakerdoors.co.uk/collections/painted-slimline-kitchen-doors-metod

• Carolina
    3 years ago

Yep, think they do cabinets too. Anyway, the doors look exactly like the ones you're searching for

• Cece
    Original Author
    3 years ago

@Jonathan, I love both but especially that Ely! Thank you so much

@Carolina thank you, such a good spot. I’ll take a look there too

Goodness knows why I haven’t been coming across these!

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.