travis_denwood

Struggling with master suite layout

Travis Denwood
3 years ago

Hi all, I’m hoping you can give me some guidance!

We are starting our barn conversion in a week or so and are struggling with what we were hoping to achieve vs the available dimensions we have.

We wanted a wardrobe area, en suite as well as the bedroom area. Our architect dutifully gave us what we wanted however at the planning stages, we didn’t have room sizes.

Once we have been presented with the room sizes, it doesn’t work. The en suite is too narrow and the walk in wardrobe takes too much away from the bedroom space I think.

I’m interested to see what anyone else suggests to make this size room if you can. I feel we may have to compromise somewhere.

One note I would add is that the windows cannot be changed due to the fact it’s an old barn. We struggled enough getting the small window we have in the en suite!

Comments (3)

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.