cheekyr1892

Kitchen/Dining/Living Extension Layout Advice

Nicola Rubertazzi
3 years ago
last modified: 3 years ago

Hi there,I wondered if anyone can give us some advice regarding a proposed change to our kitchen/Dining layout?We moved into a victorian property last year, our kitchen, dining and bathroom are off the back of the house in what we guess were at one point outbuildings, previous owners seem to have converted one at a time, finally reaching as far as they can go.We would like to open it all up into one room, we've thought of various options including the one attached where we move the bathroom closer to the house, knock down the conservatory and extend further to house a utility. This all sounds great but by moving the bathroom closer to the main house we will be creating a corridor. For some reason this just isn't sitting right with us.We're now questioning the layout and thinking we should just leave as is but knock through dining/kitchen, leave bathroom where it is and maybe just upgrade conservatory or replace with a utility in its place.Can anyone see an alternative layout that we haven't thought about?Many Thanks for any advice given.

Comments (4)

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.