rookie1986

Living Room - Games Console Dilemma

rookie1986
3 years ago

Hey,

I recently made a post asking for some advice around potential living area layouts for my new home (https://www.houzz.co.uk/discussions/6096958/living-area-layout-help-advice). One thing that has since become apparent is that almost no furniture seems to be designed to accommodate modern games consoles.

The Xbox Series S//X isn’t too much of a problem with its more compact and traditional type shape but the PlayStation 5 is a total nightmare, the awkward shape, that it’s horrendously ugly and is simply HUGE make it impossible to find any furniture that can accommodate it.

Dimensions:-

Has anyone else been able to overcome this and find a solution to the modern gaming console storage dilemma (I’m trying to avoid that student / dormitory / man cave type look and want to have it out-of-sight so not to clutter and detract from the living space (sorry to anyone that likes the design, but to me it’s a monstrosity!).

Thanks in advance,

R

Comments (16)

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.