elvina_sunweiss

Garden patio design ideas

Elvina Sun Weiss
3 years ago

Need help to decide on patio type and desine for our more or so square garden.
We have an old patio, which I want to change. The problem is, we have two levels of patio and a pond that we want to get rid off. I was thinking of few options:
1. To have a high ground patio extending into the pond area and lower one extend a bit more to the garden and to get rid of flower bed by the house wall.. keep the steps from both doors (kitchen and lounge)
2. To have only low level patio extended to about pond area and have the garden grass higher then the patio.
I am just trying to work out which is less expensive and better option to do with the drainage. Our garden is slanted towards the house.. so I am just not sure of which options and why would be better. I do not like the idea of having drainage by the house.. I would like more of a natural drainage system rather then installing guttering.. what would be your recommendations and why?.. just looking for ideas outside the box ☺ Thank you so much

Comments (5)

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.