webuser_955453069

What type of chair should I add to this room?

Cassie Elmer
3 years ago
last modified: 3 years ago

Hi, I’m furnishing our lounge and have already added in a tan leather armchair to accompany the blue navy velvet sofa that we’ve had for years. we would ideally like to have another seat in the room for when (hopefully when) we have people over. I‘m concerned there will be too many different types of seating so thought about getting a small, navy blue velvet chair (scallop chair perhaps) and I’m also worried that adding another chair will clutter the room??? Any ideas greatly appreciated. I’ve still got to put pictures up, fill the shelves, add a rug, add some cushions and throws to soften the room. Oh and we‘re also having shutters put in shortly. Here are some photos of the room from all angles.

I had thought about adding a chair underneath the tv.

Comments (13)

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.