hvv77

Comprehensive Schedule of Work and Specification for Tendering

Ash Var
3 years ago
last modified: 3 years ago

Hi All,

I am looking out for some samples of "Comprehensive Schedule of Work and Specification for Tendering" , I am trying to see if that can done by myself. Is it too complicated to do ourselves before asking for quotations from builders? We would like the quotes to be more accurate than provisional.

Comments (2)

• PRO
    Nest Estimating Ltd
    3 years ago

Hi Ash, we are an estimating and project management company. If you would like a quote for our services, please sent the project drawings to hello@nestestimating.co.uk. Our current turnaround time to produce estimates is 7-10 working days. We hope to hear from you

• Susie
    3 years ago

Hi Ash, if you haven't got an architect or estimator, there is a lot in a spec that (if you're not building it yourself) you shouldn't waste time trying to decide/cost. Depends what the project is too (new build/renovation etc) and the value of the works. Best place to start is research anything specific you want, ie kitchen supplier, specific lights etc. and cost that, and also get multiple quotes from builders to compare provisional sums.

Ash Var thanked Susie
Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.