smellymel222

Struggling planning my kitchen dining room

smellymel222

We are hopefully having a small extension to house a utility room which includes redoing our kitchen dining room as well since we are having a door put in the kitchen to access the utility room. However, I really struggling with a basic lay out and was wondering if anyone can give us a few pointers or opinion.

Below is our current kitchen layout

unfortunatly, the door to the utility is right where the oven is so we need to reji. The measurement are below

I would have loved an island but I don’t think it’s big enough so would like a counter space for a couple of stools but with the dining room table, it looks really crammed in. I thought I would swap the kitchen area with the dining room to give more room for cabinets and could swap the window and patio doors over but I still can’t land on a layout I’m happy with. Here are a few ideas

Any advice would be very appreciated