webuser_643440133

How to arrange and decorate a snug room

HU-643440133
3 years ago

Hi everyone. Recently finished a full house reno of a 1930s semi and have one room left to finish in the house. I feel quite burnt out after the experience To be honest and struggling to visualise the snug room at the front of our house. I want it to be a cosy vibe where you can chill out read watch tv etc. Have recently bought a sofa for the room which I love, I just can’t figure out what sort of coffee table to have / where to put it / what sort of lamp and where etc. The room is a little awkwardly shaped as the fireplace Brest gives us a triangle in the far corner. I feel like the far corner of the room needs something tall and green and thinking of putting up a gallery wall with black frames on the back of the sofa wall. The side table and tv unit are old bits from our flat but am open to buying completely new or revamping what we have. I want to keep wood tones in here but feel like what we have is too orangey. I like the idea of an arched floor lamp either left side or right side of the sofa. the Sofa can be moved a little further right if needed.

Comments (2)

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.