sarah_benkwitz10

Hunting for light blue-grey paint

Sarah Benkwitz
3 years ago

Hi All, Can anyone please point me towards a light blue-grey paint, suitable for a boy’s toddler bedroom - light enough not to overpower a small double room, grey enough to be warm and contemporary, blue enough for a little boy?!

I see lots of lovely photos of these schemes, but can’t find the paint!

Here’s Farrow and Ball Skylight on top (too grey, and kinda greeny), Dulux Coastal Grey on the bottom (too saturated). I’ve also got F&B Parma Grey which I didn’t get a photo of in daylight, but although it is lovely it too saturated. I’ve tried testers of those colour cards you can see, Valspar Mais Oui, Midsummer Sonnet and Shady Lady, all coming up too light. Looking at Dulux and Crown’s paint charts, I think mineral mist and moonlight bay respectively don‘t have any grey in them.

Thanks to anyone with ideas!

Comments (34)

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.