robsouthgate

Renovate en-suite at the same time as bedroom?

Rob
3 years ago

Two years after moving in we are finally doing our bedroom. Wardrobes, carpets, lighting the works.

We have a small en-suite which whilst relatively new isn’t great and my partner and I are constantly bumping into each other (the door is in the way). So we are thinking about replacing the door with a pocket one. If we get that done then I’m tempted to fix some of the issues with the bathroom, and bring it in keeping with the bedroom.

So should I live with it the bathroom as it is, saving the money for the other things we want to work on?

Or should is it better to do it all now and have a room/space that is truly ‘done’?

Save the money for the other millions things that need doing around the house and live with a sub optimal bathroom
Splash the cash on the bathroom and have one room properly ‘done’

Comment (1)

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.