webuser_309413365

Reconfigure end of terrace house with diagonal wall !

Ellie B
3 years ago

Hi there!

The house we are buying is end of terrace and sits on an unusual plot, meaning it has some peculiarities which we will no doubt learn to love! Primarily, it sits on a triangular plot, meaning that the right hand wall is diagonal and there are two chimney breast which run up the whole length of this side too.

We want to reconfigure the whole downstairs to make it feel bigger and give more light to the kitchen- there are currently stud walls dividing things. We may also consider a very small box extension off the kitchen to enlarge it, and swallow up the lean-to (cash depending).

Please help us with ideas- at the moment, there is an external porch before you enter directly into a double sitting room and dining space, and a dated kitchen at the back which goes onto a patio. There is a loo which sticks out into the living space which we hope to reposition under the stairs- ideally we'd like an eat in kitchen.

Look forward to hearing all thoughts, open to all ideas! Thanks

Comments (2)

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.