finn_omara

Entrance hall colour

Finn O'Mara
3 years ago

(light at 9:30 am), . The entrance hall ,stairwell and wall with tall Window is needing your expertise. It doesn't look this yellow in reality... it's same colour as the wall running up to top of stairs, which I'm going to paint white except for handrail.
my new kitchen at end of long hall has mizzle units and pointing walls. i don't dislike the warm creamy colour here but wondering if i should do something light greenish or a warmer colour while i have the painter in. it's a curse trying to paint this area myself.
I'm not sure if it's just that I've spent about 40 hours looking at paint colours and I'm sick of all the trendy greens...cromarty/mizzle etc or is this where i should go?
painter put two samples of warm mink on patch at bottom of tall window but i think it looks like mud.

Comments (11)

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.