nicola_wood90

Wall colour advice

Nicola Wood

We’ve recently converted our garage so we have an open plan kitchen and living space. I’ve included the floor plan and kitchen drawings so you can get an idea of the space.

The kitchen will be navy blue base units, white wall units, white marble worktops and white tile splashback. We’ve also picked an oak herringbone floor (pics included).

We’ve got a mid grey sofa but will need to buy the rest of our furniture.

Really struggling with what colour to paint the walls.

I was thinking a navy blue wall in the new living space (the wall with 2 windows) to pull the kitchen through. Something like ‘immersed’ by crown. And maybe a light grey or greige on the other walls. Would this go?

Also quite like the idea of a herringbone dash wallpaper (like the pic) but not sure if it’s too much herringbone or will go with the kitchen.

Feeling lost! Any advice please?

We have a 19 month old so paint must be durable/wipeable.