Blue vs Neutral tint for Roof Lantern

J K

We are getting a roof lantern and need to decide between blue and neutral tinted glass.

The lantern will be in a north facing room which we use as a playroom / family room - we want it to get as much light into the house as possible. We are going for white aluminium to keep things bright and match our white sliding patio doors.

We thought neutral might be best because it is less tinted but we are worried it might give a greyer / duller light compared to the blue which will be brighter / sunnier.

Does anyone have any advice?

Comment (1)

Kingfisher Designs

blue will be colder in feel, if you want a brighter sunnier a slight yellow/gold would work.