purplefedora

Help with curtains please. Moodboard attached

Purple Fedora
last modified: last month

What style, material and colour curtains should I get for my moodboard plan?
We've got this wallpaper but haven't put it up yet. I Started a moodboard and ordered some paint samples this week.
The images on moodboard show our real furniture, which can't be changed :(
Our fireplace is not like this one, it's an old fashioned one, but going to paint it all black to try modernise it a bit.
What style and colour of curtains would you get for this scheme?
The green will be on the window wall (we think) although we haven't chosen the paint yet. Also attached the paint samples I've ordered
Haven't bought the artwork, mirror or light yet.
Thinking I should wait for curtains first as I guess they'll be the hardest.I have no clue where to start with curtains
.I'm struggling as I cant define my theme. Ideally I'd go industrial but cant because of the furniture. So maybe its modern luxe?
No idea
!Please can you help?!