webuser_875595361

Reconfigure upstairs or possible dormer extension?

Adam Lawson
3 years ago

Hello,

I would very much appreciate some advice and I am a little at a loss what to do.

We have saved around 25k and would like to add one bedroom upstairs to our property.

Initially we thought of adding a dormer similar to the one that already exists on one side of the house on the other side (red outline of plans/ replacing solar panels on overhead image) but are now not sure we have the funds currently to do that.

We then thought about changing some things around upstairs and would appreciate any guidance that could be offered. Perhaps the solution reconfiguring with a smaller dormer.

I made the drawings myself so they are not the most professional and we have an architect coming over next week who is going to do a survey of the property and make some existing and proposed plans.

Advice is more than welcome about the process or the property.

Best wishes and thanks,

Adam

Comment

Ireland
    Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.