rebecca_klouda

Bora hob, how to remove fault code F

Rebecca Klouda
3 years ago

Hi, does anyone with a Bora hob know how to get the fault code F to disappear please? I’ve changed the filters and cleaned it all out and it’s still showing the F code. Tried turning it off at the socket but that’s not worked so I’m a bit stuck. Thanks for your help.

Comments (4)

• PRO
    Dual Designs
    3 years ago

Hi Rebecca,

The best thing with any appliance when having problems would be to contact the manufacture. Your guarantee will be with them. Otherwise contact who you bought it from for assistance.

If it is out of guarantee, then both of the above should be able to help.

Also does it filter outside or is it recirculating?

• Rebecca Klouda
    Original Author
    3 years ago

It’s a recirculating one. I can get in touch with the company we bought it from. Just thought there might be an obvious step ive not done when changing the filter to re-set it.

• PRO
    Luke BORA ASM London
    3 years ago

Hi Rebecca, take a look at this BORA Basic Filter reset .. this info is also in your manual.

• Rebecca Klouda
    Original Author
    3 years ago

Thank you! That’s worked! I didn’t see that in my manual at all. I’ve been saying to my husband it must just need a re-set on the buttons! Thanks so much for your help

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.