jamie_smith106

Vertical Column Radiator for ground floor extension

Jamie Smith
3 years ago

Hello! We are currently deciding on which vertical radiators to use in our new ground floor extension which will house our kitchen and dining room. The floor is a light grey oak, the cabinets are a white shaker, the walls are mint green and the bi-folds are white. In order to anchor the space, we will 3x pewter and brass pendants over the island. The big dilemma is what style and colour of radiators we should use on the walls either side of the bi-fold doors. Column or flat panel and anphracite grey or white? I'm not sure whether we want to make a feature of them or not. Any advice who can give is greatly appreciated. Many thanks in advance, Jamie

Comment (1)

• minipie
    3 years ago

If the bifolds are white and they will be either side of the doors, I’d go with white.

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.