woodles

Paint and decor help!

woodles
3 years ago

Long time browser but first time posting! Would love some opinions. We've not long moved and this is our playroom. we painted the blue wall over Xmas and ever since then I've been feeling rather underwhelmed by it ...I just feel like something isn't quite right and needs finishing off. What do people think? does the whole room need to be painted the same colour, rather than just a feature wall? Or is the colour wrong, should we repaint the whole room in a light grey, picking out the colour from the rug? thr furniture is white , and the rug incorporates blue, grey and a hint of yellow. I love the rug so definitely want to use that. We don't have any blinds or curtains yet as I want to try and get the paint right first! ideas welcome. Please excuse the mess in the photos :)

Comments (11)

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.