kathyelizabeth87

Office playroom combo

Hi all,
Completely stuck. Essentially I am trying to create an office/living space/playroom combo. I have twin toddlers and run a business, they come in to work with me, and I need a space that will work for us all. The red door is the main access, and the pink areas are windows and a set of double doors. Partition walls, half walls etc are options.
Things that are needed -

1. A work space for myself, and ideally another desk with access from my own where I can take meetings with employees.
  2. Making the door less accessible for small people, there is a baby gate there already - but it makes me uncomfortable at the moment as they are next to the door in a large playpen and my desk is over by the farthest window. I also can’t see them without turning around, which is difficult.
  3. A sofa and TV so that small people can settle and watch their favourite show if I need a moment.

Currently we occupy the largest space with the main door for access. But we are taking on the new space with the double doors next week, so it’s an option for creating a larger space overall.
Having them just in this space on their own whilst I work next door isn’t an option yet as they are too young, although it will work when they are bigger for sure.

Please help 😩

Comments (4)

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.