amol_aggarwal

Full refurbishment

amol aggarwal
3 years ago

Hi there -

I am looking to buy a mansion block house measuring approx 1000 sq ft.

The house is dilapidated and needs full refurbishment bottom up.

We have little experience with house refurbishment and want to get the best done tastefully.

How would you recommend we approach this?

I.e do it yourself, enlist a builder, look for designs and provide them to the builder to finish

or enlist a builder designer who could give home a shape though this mostly interiors as nothing needs completion on the outside or extensions. We are worried about costs too and do not want to spend too much for no value.

Is there a better way to think about this that any of you may have undertaken?

Looking for advise and any ideas you folks can provide will be much appreciated

thanks

A

Comment (1)

• PRO
    RoomCADs.com
    3 years ago

Hello,

If you have little experience with house refurbishment I would always advise hiring a professional with the relevant experience. We offer full Project Management from design to completion in Scotland, this includes a 1-2-1 design service with HD rendering until you are happy with the designs, supply, and installation. I'm not sure of your location from the information I have available but if you are not in Scotland i'm sure you will find a local independent company that would be happy to help.

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.