caravan61

Need help choosing wall tiles in kitchen

caravan61
3 years ago

We are fitting a new kitchen soon and have chosen floor colour - Quick Step Soft Oak Laminate; unit colours dove grey with heron grey on the cooker wall ((DIY Kitchens); and I think Little Greene French Grey Pale on the walls. We will have a quartz worktop in white sparkle. Don't really want to go to the expense of splashbacks in quartz. It is a working kitchen as we cook a lot so upstands not an option either so it will be tiles. Having a really dilemma on the colour of tiles to go with all of this. I am going towards neutrals but there is a lack of colour. Debating if colour around the cooker splashback and neutral elsewhere. Like metro and gloss but colour a sticking point. As we have lots of oak (skirting, doors etc) and we have an adjoining dining area which will have a Dakota table and antique brown leather chairs, using citrus tones and teal elsewhere in the house with the French Grey paint throughout. Any help on tile colour much appreciated. Thank you.

Comments (9)

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.