negativeorange

Advice on completely renovating an existing home.

Damsel Dame
3 years ago
last modified: 3 years ago

I am looking to SELL MY HOUSE AND purchase a detached house MORTGAGE FREE that is very dated. I am looking for advice. How do I go about getting an architect involved, drawing layouts and hiring contractors? I need a step by step process and advice on getting a loan specifically for RENOVATIONS AND CHANGING THE FLOOR PLAN. Are they different to a normal loan? To all the daisies, I'm not completely stupid. I cannot BUY my perfect 4 bedroom house with land because I live RURALLY and houses are few and far between so I PERSONALLY would love advice from others who have completely changed their existing home to suit their families needs.I felt I had to explain my personal circumstances and thought process after being rudely spoken to like I'm some imbecile and not a 30 year old professional with 3 degrees and full time teaching job 🙄🙄

Comments (6)

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.