deeclutter2020

18th Birthday room make over

Hi Houzzers, I was wondering if you could help me with this space, the client wanted an all white bedroom, no storage is needed as she has a walk in closest but wanted to create a cozy reading/tv corner with a small sofa bed. Does anyone have any tips on how to make it warm without using colour, I have added a few textures. Whats your thoughts? Please check out the photos.

Comments (2)

• minnie101
    3 years ago

I think just carry on as you are as it’s looking good, you’ve varied the tones and added plants and lights but maybe consider swapping a couple of cushions for different textures (maybe pattern too). If it’s a reading area could the tv be hung over a low bookcase as books are great for a cosy feel. maybe consider a rattan pendant light or a feather one. I’d also add a floor lamp for the reading area and obviously some art on the walls

• PRO
    D Lamour Interiors
    Original Author
    3 years ago

Thank you, I will definitely give all you have suggested a try. Thank you for your input. Much appreciated x

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.