rozzhutchings

Walnut flooring reccomendations

rozzhutchings

Hello,

Does anyone know of any good places to source engineered, oiled walnut wooden floor, 20mm thick?

We're renovating a mid-century house and would like to install engineered, oiled, walnut flooring across around 100m2 - not lacquered. We aiming to achieve this look:

.

The sample I like the most is this Walnut Premier Oiled from the Natural Wood Floor Company as we really like the tigers eye feel to the grain. https://naturalwoodfloor.co.uk/product/flooring/engineered-flooring/engineered-pre-oiled/walnut-premier-oiled-180-x-20-mm

But at £99/m2 (inc VAT) it's a little out of our budget.

I've attempted to find a cheaper alternative (ideally £40/m2 - £50/m2) but not found anything where the construction of the plank is substantial.

Places we've tried:

flooring365.co.uk

Thanks in advance,

Roz