adam_imber

How to improve the exterior of my 1930s house

Adam I
last modified: last month

Hi Everyone,

I have spent the last few months redoing the inside of my house and giving into a more luxury and modern feel, however I am an unhappy with the exterior and think it needs a bit of a makeover.

Suggestions will be greatly appreciated!

I have zero DIY skills or time so whilst I would need to have any work done by professionals I'm not looking to spend thousands on this. Although I have been considering getting the pebbledashing removed and rendered to a smooth white finish.

I am not overly keen on the plastic look of the porch so any suggestions to improve that would be great.

P.s. ignore the interior that you can see in the back exterior photo, that has all been completely renovated with only the bifold doors remaining

Thank you!

Comment