webuser_38036932485

Drayton Wiser Smart Thermostat installation to Combi Boiler.

Chandan Rai
3 years ago
last modified: 3 years ago

We have Valiant Ecotec Pro Combi Boiler. It has a controller on the Boiler itself and we haven't any controller to fix the Drayton Wiser hub connection. It has got 2 wire coming out in white colour. One of the white wire is to supply power and another is going to thermostat. I am looking for suggestion how to connect the wire coming from the Boiler to Drayton wiser hub. Also how to insulate the current thermostat. My understanding is 3 & 4 goes to the Thermostat.
My idea is to take an extra 3 wire connection(Live L, Neutral N & Earth E) from power socket to the Smart hub.

Also wires coming from 3 & 4 and going to thermostat take these to cables smart hub.

Comments (3)

• User
    3 years ago

Should probably be left to the professionals

• Sonia
    3 years ago

Only Gas Safe engineers are legally allowed to work on boilers so, as Sarah says, get in a proper gas engineer.

• Daisy England
    3 years ago

You shouldn’t meddle with that. You need a Gas Safe engineer. I’m horrified that you think you can do this yourself. Very worrying.

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.