webuser_71660

trying to find patterned floor/wall tiles to match grey walls. B&W ok?

Tani H-S
3 years ago
last modified: 3 years ago

I'm still struggling to find a patterned floor or wall tile - something geometric and not floral or too fussy to match my concrete grey wall tiles in the bathroom.

Lots of samples I bought in have an off white background which don't really match (like ivory or cream) and although I love some tiles with are black/white, I don't know if they will match the grey walls or not?? Would it matter if it doesn't have grey in if the accessories have black and white?

Has anyone done concrete grey (so lighter tone grey) tiled walls and had a patterned floor or feature wall that doesn't have the same grey in it?

I'm trying to find some ideally with even white with charcoal which I think could work but it's impossible. The ones that are sold with the tiles are Victorian and a bit wishy washy. lol.

(Image shows a black and white vinyl flooring but I don't know if this would be too stark against a paler concrete wall tile as mine is lighter than the image?

Would go for either vinyl now or floor tile but ideally under £30psm if possible.

Comment (1)

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.