lenak1

Pls help to choose laminated floors in midcentury-inspired style

Lena
2 months ago

Happy New year, all!
We decided to go ahead with the delayed kitchen project in September.
We are mainly sorted for various supplies, so it’s a high time to choose a suitable flooring.

We are not ready to spend a fortune on floors, so laminated floors would be the preferred choice.
We ordered 7 samples and chose 3 out of them. The laminate will be laid on top of underfloor heating.
The kitchen is on a darker side, so I want it to be much lighter than it is now.
Would any of samples (pics above) suit the colour scheme on my makeshift mood (or colour?) board, pls?

Comments (5)

• Lena
    Original Author
    2 months ago

The kitchen was supposed to be Cornflower blue from DIY kitchens. It’s a colour similar to F&B oval room blue.

• Lena
    Original Author
    2 months ago

This is the laminate both my husband and I liked the most from the lot.

• Lena
    Original Author
    2 months ago

That one

• Sonia
    last month

Hi Lena, me again! I’m not really sure why you are sharing pictures of so many paint colours. So your kitchen units are Cornflower Blue and you want to choose a floor that sits well with the units? . Is that right? If that is so could you share a photo of the different flooring next to the kitchen unit colour only. I think all the paint examples confuse the matter somewhat? Mind you, it doesn’t take much to confuse me......😂

• Lena
    Original Author
    last month

Thanks Sonia, will do.

Ireland
Tailor my experience using cookies

By continuing to browse this site or use this app, I agree the Houzz group may use cookies and similar technologies to improve its products and services, serve me relevant content and to personalise my experience. Learn more.