anthony_liversidge43

Floating floor - multiroom and expansion gaps help needed

We've decided to go for LVT Camaro Loc which is a floating floor. The reason for loc over glued planks is really down to cost of installation and with loc I may give it a go at installing.
I've attached the floor plan to show the layout, all rooms but the conservatory will be having the new flooring. Oh and the kitchen/diner will be open plan.
Ideally I'd like the floor to be one entire piece joined throughout however I understand due to expansion, you need to add thresholds at the doors. What I can't find out though is if there is a maximum room size I can work to.
So my question is, based on the floor plan, where would I need to put the door thresholds as a minimum?
I'd like the kitchen/diner and living all to flow without joins and then if possible the hallway also to flow into the kitchen without an expansion gap at the door.
Hopefully someone here has gone through planning previously :)

Comment (1)

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.