Flooring for kitchen and entrance

HU-701447149

Hi all,

we are going to be changing the flooring in our kitchen and adjoining entrance. We are probably going to use the wood effect porcelain tiles in the herringbone pattern.

We are unsure what type of shade to use that will go well with our kitchen units and worktop (pictures below). The units are an ivory colour with the worktop a faux wood effect. Should we stick with the colour as pictured now or go with a lighter shade perhaps? The blue walls won’t be blue (these were the photos from the ad when we bought the house). Also would you recommend putting a tiled splashback around the walls?

any advice would be appreciated.