plusmarcus

Any ideas welcomed

Malcome A
3 years ago

Finally got an offer accepted on a house 🙂

We are so looking forward to moving in.

Any layout / storage ideas would be welcomed.

The plan is to move in and with everything as it is and then to do one room at a time once we have settled we will work out what we’d like to change but I’ve always got itchy fingers and love to have a flexible future plan in mind.

At the moment the kitchen lacks any wow factor.... it’s nice and big (much bigger than our previous kitchen). I think I prefer kitchens with an island rather than a peninsula.

We very much love the whole “hotel boutique feel” in our bedroom - but again this won’t be straightaway as we will probably use the main bedroom on the 1st as our bedroom but then move into the loft room & I think by adding a walk-in wardrobe in the loft room, double shower, removing the bath & redecorating the bedroom we might get what we want.

Any suggestions for revamping the layout well be appreciated.
Thank you all

Comments (7)

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.