aesthetixfurniture

luxury Loft - storage maximised

What are your currunt storage solutions in your loft?
When designing your loft, its key to maximise the space and create cleaver storage solutions. As space is at premium, its essential that its not only functional but it needs to look good too. Thats why we are here to help you achieve your dream loft wardrobes set up.
Identifying where the storage is best placed should be the first step, but also think about the items you'll be putting away when deciding what type of units will work the best. Built-in storage take take advantage of awkward spaces in the home that other furniture cannot - staircases, lofts, eaves and alcoves are just the few areas with potential.
In this design we have incorporated a dressing area along with wardrobes for clothes. Tv unit provides extra storage for trinkets while bringing a balance to the space.
If you have a project to discuss then get in touch or book a design visit.
loft extention, loft conversion, loft bedroom, loft style, house renovation, bedroom furniture, cosy bedroom

Comment

Ireland
    Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.