claire_coral

Kitchen/diner Layout dilema

Claire
3 years ago
last modified: 3 years ago

Hello all! Just wondering if anyone has any suggestions for the kitchen/dining room area in my house? We are planning to knock through and hopefully extend the current kitchen wall to the same level as the dining room wall at the back.

We were also thinking of moving the entrance to the kitchen/diner back to give more space when walking into the kitchen and maybe allow for an island. I was just wondering if anyone thinks we can incorporate a small utility area anywhere (enough for a washing machine and clothes horse) and what kitchen layout would provide enough storage for a family.

It's north facing at the back so we are considering doors the whole width of the wall with an island, to bring in more light or a u-shaped kitchen design with a sink overlooking the garden but smaller doors so less light. I would love any help or ideas?!? Thank you

Comments (6)

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.