Please help me and my not so lovely champagne bathroom suite

Rachel Pill

Hello people.
Right ok I'm having an awful time i have a not so lovely 3 peice suite in the colour 'champagne ' . Its only a small room. Hand basin and bath on the same wall, with the toilet on the adjoining wall were the bath meets. Its a SMALL room. I painted the walls white (definitely do NOT recommend) and got grey wooden laminated flooring down (again DEFINITELY do not recommend that ) none if the colours look good against the 3 peice suite. Oh yes and I'll not forget to mention the BIG peachy tiles , that's about 8 inches in hight, 6 inches wide and 2 tiles high, with a swirl border around the top.
So I've been looking online for decorating ideas on how to make this 'champagne ' suit look decent. But in my quest, I have yet to find ANYONE who has slayed this 'champagne dragon'. I have about £100 maybe a bit more depending, to tranform this room.
Has anyone got any ideas or themes?
I was thinking a few ideas.
1. Was a Boho look. Going with creams, nudes, golds. Lots of texture with accessories.
-Floating shelves in a wood or white gloss or white wood.
- Toilet seat in white gloss or white wood
- With a wood effecr flooring (peel and stick tiles or something cost effective) - Accessorise like pompas grass, a big gold frame mirror. Gold accessories, ---gold taps ? (could spray them)
- a few plants but with pompas gross as inspo.
- sea grass rug and wall art
I don't have a clue. Anyone?
My second idea is .
2. Spray sink and bath with enamel white paint (it will probably go wrong knowing my luck)
- paint the tiles any colour and re grout any colour. Was thinking tiles white and grout white or grey. Suggestion?. And would I do tiles matt silk or gloss, suggestions?
Keeping in mind toilet bowl is still peach but has a white lid (classy lol)
-And put some grey or black peel and stick wall times down. Mosic or geaometric shape.
- white shelves lots of accessories modern
-black industrial type shelving abd going down that route?
I'm fee up , pleaae please help me. Any links or pics of links are welcomed. Thank you in advance .
Let 2020 be the year that we slayed this bathroom beast. LoL
Keep safe everyone
R x