webuser_570775300

Please help me and my not so lovely champagne bathroom suite

Rachel Pill
3 years ago

Hello people.
Right ok I'm having an awful time i have a not so lovely 3 peice suite in the colour 'champagne ' . Its only a small room. Hand basin and bath on the same wall, with the toilet on the adjoining wall were the bath meets. Its a SMALL room. I painted the walls white (definitely do NOT recommend) and got grey wooden laminated flooring down (again DEFINITELY do not recommend that ) none if the colours look good against the 3 peice suite. Oh yes and I'll not forget to mention the BIG peachy tiles , that's about 8 inches in hight, 6 inches wide and 2 tiles high, with a swirl border around the top.
So I've been looking online for decorating ideas on how to make this 'champagne ' suit look decent. But in my quest, I have yet to find ANYONE who has slayed this 'champagne dragon'. I have about £100 maybe a bit more depending, to tranform this room.
Has anyone got any ideas or themes?
I was thinking a few ideas.
1. Was a Boho look. Going with creams, nudes, golds. Lots of texture with accessories.
-Floating shelves in a wood or white gloss or white wood.
- Toilet seat in white gloss or white wood
- With a wood effecr flooring (peel and stick tiles or something cost effective) - Accessorise like pompas grass, a big gold frame mirror. Gold accessories, ---gold taps ? (could spray them)
- a few plants but with pompas gross as inspo.
- sea grass rug and wall art
I don't have a clue. Anyone?
My second idea is .
2. Spray sink and bath with enamel white paint (it will probably go wrong knowing my luck)
- paint the tiles any colour and re grout any colour. Was thinking tiles white and grout white or grey. Suggestion?. And would I do tiles matt silk or gloss, suggestions?
Keeping in mind toilet bowl is still peach but has a white lid (classy lol)
-And put some grey or black peel and stick wall times down. Mosic or geaometric shape.
- white shelves lots of accessories modern
-black industrial type shelving abd going down that route?
I'm fee up , pleaae please help me. Any links or pics of links are welcomed. Thank you in advance .
Let 2020 be the year that we slayed this bathroom beast. LoL
Keep safe everyone
R x

Comments (10)

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.