aesthetixfurniture

interior design quote

Listening to understand or listening to reply?
Have you ever had a designer or a tradesman where before you even completed your sentence they are saying "no thats outdated" or "no that won't look right"? Its frustrating right?
We came across so many clients lately who mentioned that how other designers could not capture their vision or tried to force their own ideas. As a designer, tradesman or contractor, its our job to ask the client what their thoughts were during the research and ideas for their space. We are not here to tell our client that they have a "bad taste" but here to make it work and look the best. Its our job to make our clients understood.
Aesthetixfurniture, interiorquotes, art, architecture, interiordesigner, london interior, interior inspo

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.