lindsay_finnerty

Help with bathroom tile design

Hiya, we will be redoing our downstairs toilet/shower next year and I'm

looking at tiles now as aware good prices may come up in the new year.

We cant decide how to tile the room though! I’ve attached some photos of the present room. We want to do half time around the room-apart from where the shower will be floor to ceiling tiling. There will be alcoves and the toilet cistern will be hidden with a shelf over it. We feel to keep it simple with whites/greys.

Would you tile the whole shower and floor one colour...maybe a grey then do the walls a separate tile (White).

Or do the shower and all walls same tile and then the floor a contrasting darker tile? It’ll be used a lot!

The labour is costing £5.5k and so we want this to be long lasting in style! The bathroom that’s in now was done so badly and lots of things not done properly. Before you ask-we had several quotes and they were all around the £5k mark!