joseph_dodd33

tips for entrance to bark chippings area?

Joseph

I would like some hints on what to do regarding my bark chipping area entrance.

I am thinking of using a ground material as an entrance to my bark chipping area but not sure what to use. (instead of weed matt leading on to concrete path which i havent trimmed yet). I would like to leave the log roll out of the corner area (only have log roll for 2/3rds of border as seen) so that i can roll my bicycle on to the chippings and do repairs easily without having to lift the bike over a border. I am thinking of leaving the garden as it is but trim the weed matt, only the chippings would probably move on to the path so It would be good if there was something i could do or buy to stop the chippings from moving onto the path. (They are higher than the path) - see pics before and after.

Thanks

Comment