webuser_667193874

Help me choose carpet colour please! Egyptian cotton walls...

Steve B
3 years ago

Hi

I've decided on carpet runners for my staircase and full width on the landing in the striped carpet shown in the photos. This seems to be the only option in the shop that isn't too expensive but also durable. First question, does it go with the walls?

Second question.. what would work best with the Egyptian Cotton walls in the bedrooms? All 3 will be getting carpeted at the same time and I'm trying to co-ordinate with what I've chosen for the landing & stairs. Do either of the greys shown go with the walls? One is a darker grey with a fleck, the other a tweed carpet (also very expensive..)

I'm I best looking at greys or browns for the bedrooms do you think? I thought the browns would clash with the landing carpet so didn't get any samples... any advise appreciated as always!

Grey with fleck..

Tweed...

Comments (4)

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.