shailendra_kulshreshtha

Open Plan Living Space - Dilemma to fit WC and American F/F

Shai Kools

I need suggestions to break out for spiraling ideas to utilise space in the open plan kitchen and living area. As per the current design below, we enter through the hallway into kitchen via pocket door. The WC is on the right hand side. I have a long 7 meter kitchen and island.

I want to put an American F/F but would not prefer to keep on the existing kitchen, as American F/F spoils the look of contemporary handleless kitchen. I have couple of vague ideas as shown below.

I am sure there must be better way to use this space but I am not able to visualise that. Any suggestion(s) will receive a grand welcome.

Dilemma: How can I fit American F/F (but not on the length of the kitchen) and WC.

Comment