tbaker44

Need help please with paint colours for Lounge

Tracey Baker
3 years ago

Hi I would some ideas on paint colours as at the stage of redecorating the lounge & want it to look stylish & contemporary.

I‘ve just had the white window shutters installed to add light & now would love to inject some ‘colour’ to the feature wall (log fire) wall. I was thinking a ‘steel’ blue, ‘grey’ blue, but I’m no interior designer so ideas I need pleas.

I’m not planning to change the chocolate brown leather sofa, but cushions etc im planning to swap once colour decisions made.

I was thinking a ‘darker’ gray/blue colour on feature wall with a contrasting ‘lighter’ gray/blue other walls. I love Farrow & Ball and Benjamin Moore paint so ideas suggestions from these or others greatly appreciated.

thanks in advance 😀

Comments (3)

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.