kirsty_cormack

Built-in wardrobe ideas

Kirsty Cormack
3 years ago

Hi all!
I'm lucky enough to have this large built-in wardrobe in my home. At the moment it's filled with all sorts, but in the process of 'doing up' my home, I'd like to make better use of this space - I just don't know how!
Predominantly it's used for hung clothing, and the Christmas 'stuff' will also have to stay in here. As a teacher there are also some resources that I keep in here,as well as a hiding space for presents! I quite like the idea of drawers at the bottom, but as it's 3 feet deep I feel like I'd have to forfeit quite a bit of space! I'll be getting a chest of drawers in my room so the bookshelf will go as folded clothing will be stored there instead.
Any ideas greatly appreciated!
The wardrobe is 3 feet deep. The box (staircase) is 900mm high, 785mm wide with 320mm hidden behind the wall. Box to far wall (usable space) is 114mm.

Comments (2)

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.